Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » With putin having acknowledged Joe Biden as the AMERICAN PRESIDENT where does that leave blimp boy, puppetboy, lapdog?

With putin having acknowledged Joe Biden as the AMERICAN PRESIDENT where does that leave blimp boy, puppetboy, lapdog?

Hanging in the wind twisting slowly slowly slowly through infinity?

Posted - June 19, 2021

Responses

I imagine that it left Trump with an akey breakey heart. Maybe Trump will try to make Putin jealous by talking to Kim. Right now he has a good ice breaker - Kim wants to  make listening to K-Pop musical a crime with punishment of 15 years of hard labour so Trump could call Kim up  and trash talk K-Pop muisc. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 19, 2021 12:23 PM MDT

Goodness so Kim has nothing else to do but punish folks for listening to K-Pop? Boy I don't know who his press agent is but I'd sure fire him. What a ticky tacky insignificant triviality that is. Trash lures trash. Trash appeals to trash. They get together and have kids creating more trash! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy American Father's Day to you m'dear! :)
      June 20, 2021 2:36 AM MDT

Putin acknowledging Biden as President was no more than a political courtesy. Make no mistake, Biden got played by Putin, and Biden being Biden, he was totally oblivious to it. And his adviser has to clean up the mess. But then I'm sure that pretty much everyone in the Biden administration and most everyone else in America saw that coming.

I’m not sure who thought it was a good idea to send Joe Biden to the G7. Probably the same person who thought it was a good idea to send Kamala Harris to Guatemala and Mexico. It’s been a completely cringeworthy embarrassing mess for Biden as per usual with anything he says or does. Biden achieved absolutely nothing in his European trip except to hand Putin exactly what Putin wanted Biden to hand him.

But it seems that some people would much rather attack Trump than pay attention to how Biden is destroying America.
      June 19, 2021 6:52 PM MDT