Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » On Saturday Don Guano was snake oil selling tickets to an upcoming tour he and Bill O'Reilly are planning. Guess what Guano said Sunday?

On Saturday Don Guano was snake oil selling tickets to an upcoming tour he and Bill O'Reilly are planning. Guess what Guano said Sunday?

Per the Guano

"A Happy Father's Day to all, including the Radical Left, RINOS and other Losers of the world." INCLUDING HIM!

Finally acknowledges his LOSER status though he also did earlier on the telephone with Sean Hannity. "We lost the election" said he.

Meaning the LOSER owns up to being a LOSER.

Posted - June 21, 2021

Responses

Trump has done that two toned best wishes thing many times in the past - Merry Christmas to everybody included crooked Hillary and so on and so on. Maybe Trump has finally reached the last stage of the 5 stages of grief - denial - anger - bargaining - depression - acceptance. Cheers!
      June 21, 2021 9:04 AM MDT

It would be awfully nice if he did but m'dear Canadian pal he doesn't have the right stuff! I wish he did but he doesn't! I know you are very supportive and kind about "our situation"...Americans have taken it in the neck for 4 years. We appreciate you and the others out there who keep cheering for us. We REALLY do. So thanks. Will we ever get back to where we were before Don Guano and his thugs? I have no hope of that. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 21, 2021 9:53 AM MDT

Don Jr. sent out a fathers day message  too - In an early morning email sent this Sunday, Donald Trump Jr. sent a message titled "My father is asking about you" to appeal for donations. Cheers!
      June 21, 2021 9:15 AM MDT

Typical block off the old chip! I just wonder what father is worthy of the name in the trump clan? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 21, 2021 9:50 AM MDT