Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Supposedly Joe is tryng to "lance all the boils left by his predecessor". How long does a lanced boil take to heal?

Supposedly Joe is tryng to "lance all the boils left by his predecessor". How long does a lanced boil take to heal?

Where does all the pus/liquid within go after the lancing?

Ever boil  a lance? In oil?

Posted - June 21, 2021

Responses

Stephen Miler steels all the pus and uses it for pancake syrup. Cheers! 
      June 21, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

I wonder what he is doing now and where he is hiding? I think he is a Jewish LBGTQ personally and has gone out of his way to deflect what he is. Not that being a Jewish LGBTQ is ungood. IT IS VERY GOOD. But just not what he keeps trying to convince Don Guano he is. Wonder when we will ever hear from/see him again? Is he dead maybe? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 21, 2021 9:59 AM MDT

I don't think we will hear from him for another 17 years because he is now living underground like those Cicadas bugs. And in 17 years he will emerge from the ground as a vital part of the food chain and a crow will spot him and swoop in while saying ca -ca  ca-ca  ca-ca (crows are pretty smart and they have good eyesight so they can recognise a piece of sh*t a mile away). Cheers!
      June 21, 2021 10:23 AM MDT