Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In 2007 Britney Spears whacked out, shaved her head and attacked a car with an umbrella. Taken to a PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL. Is she WELL now?

In 2007 Britney Spears whacked out, shaved her head and attacked a car with an umbrella. Taken to a PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL. Is she WELL now?

Do you ever FULLY and COMPLETELY recover from such a whackout or is that potential possiility it could happen again always there?

She did some very whacked out things. No doubt about it.

Could she again? She wants to get married remove the IUD inside her so she can get pregnant and have more kids! So she says.

What about her mental stability? What about her DNA that will couple with another and have more kids. WHat will they inherit from her?

Is she completely 100% STABLE NOW and will she 100% remain that way?

I dunno.  But isn't it gambling with the lives of her future children? What it will take to push her over the edge again?

Posted - June 25, 2021

Responses

From what I've heard, she suffered a mental breakdown due to stress.
    People recover from that all the time.  It generally takes counseling and learning to handle stress better.

It's similar to people who suffer PTSD.

I guess the court is going to appoint multiple psychiatrists to examine her ... and she and her conservator can both ask for their own experts, as well.  Then the court takes all those testimonies into account, and decides if she has to continue having a guardian, or if she can gain her rights back.
      June 25, 2021 9:18 AM MDT

Of course I know zero about it Walt. But I wonder logically how it compares to repairing a torn garment? You may make the repair and blend it in so well no one can tell. But didn't the tear weaken the strength and make it more vulnerable to tearing again? As I said I don't know. You mend socks to close the hole but you can always tell where the mend is. And it feels a bit lumpy and not as smooth as it was before. I know it's outrageous to compare a mended sock to a human being but it's what occurred to me so of course I shared it. Thank you for your reply! I think she's 39. Having kids at that age? What kind of stress will that add to her life? :( This post was edited by RosieG at June 25, 2021 10:53 AM MDT
      June 25, 2021 10:52 AM MDT

Way too much. Way too soon for that particular person and maybe all of that had to do with her crazy-arse parents. As far her sanity, I don't think she ever tried to remedy anything. Not publically anyway. This post was edited by Zack at June 25, 2021 10:57 AM MDT
      June 25, 2021 9:30 AM MDT

I have mixed thoughts on people doing crazy/bad things because they had crazy-arse parents. My mom and grandmother were crazy-arse people and all my  Ukrainian relatives were nuts but I eventually turned  out OK. I also have watched a lot of kids in my area grow up and there was a couple of brothers that had the best  familly and yet they turned out to be realy crazy  bad. I figure no mater how crazy or bad a person gets there is a point were they know they need help and if they can find a sliver of sanity they can seek out the help they need and get better.  Cheers and happy weekeed! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 25, 2021 11:36 AM MDT
      June 25, 2021 10:20 AM MDT

:):):)
      June 25, 2021 11:00 AM MDT

You know what worries me mostly? She wants to remove the IUD so she can get married and get pregnant and have more kids. Now I believe she is 39? Being pregnant is STRESSFUL even on very young bodies. What is she thinking that this is what she wants to do? I guess whatever happens will be played out again in public.She has some very devoted friends who say FREE BRITNEY. I wonder if and when she is free what she will do with it? Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      June 25, 2021 10:59 AM MDT