Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What affronts you the most about the January 6 FAILED ATTEMPT at INSURRECTIONING by the weaponized nutjob crackpot Don Guantanamo THUGS?

What affronts you the most about the January 6 FAILED ATTEMPT at INSURRECTIONING by the weaponized nutjob crackpot Don Guantanamo THUGS?

Me?

I am ENRAGED that some of the pols WHOSE WAGES WE PAY either participated overtly or covertly and defend minimize what happened.

They eat swill at our trough as they sabotage and screw us. A pox on all of them...the known and the unknown.

May JUDGMENT DAY for them come very soon. Completely. NO EXCEPTIONS. EACH OF THEM. ALL OF THEM.

Posted - June 28, 2021

Responses

I am enraged that Pelosi and McConnell prevented the Police chief from using the National Guard for back up that day. 

I am enraged that FBI claims there is no evidence of BLM/Antifa being present....one prominent one went on all the news stations with his video.  But sure not there. 

I am enraged that people are still in prison without bail. In solitary confinement...no bail and no conviction.  Yet the rioters from last summer are having charges dropped all over the country.  

Justice should be that same for them all. 
      June 28, 2021 6:39 AM MDT

Very good answer and very good point!
      June 28, 2021 10:32 AM MDT