Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Of course you can sue Corporations. But you cannot put them in prison. At some point you charge individuals don't you?

Of course you can sue Corporations. But you cannot put them in prison. At some point you charge individuals don't you?

So the Don Guantanamo criminal enterprise is being sued.

Eventually they will get to the financial money guy and the big orange head...right? They can be institutionalized. Imprisonated.

How long will it take to get to THAT?

Posted - June 28, 2021

Responses

This will likely be the week that they announce the charges against the Trump orgainisation. Cheers!
      June 28, 2021 8:11 AM MDT

I can hardly wait Nanoose! You? Thank ou for your reply! :)
      June 28, 2021 8:13 AM MDT

Yeah I can hardly wait too because it will give us and the World a good idea of how crooked Trump and his familly are. Cheers!
      June 28, 2021 8:51 AM MDT

Did you hear what I heard yesterday? He ordered the military to shoot to kill protesters during his reign of terror. Then he said "shoot to hurt like in the leg". No one did his bidding. They tried to tell the madman they had NO AUTHORITY to shoot citizens who were protesting. How crazy nutjob crackpot wackadoodle do you have to be to ORDER THE SHOOTING AND KILLING OF PROTESTERS? Know what Nanoose? That's only the tip of the nutjob crackpot. There will be a lot more we find out. I know. Just what we needed right? And 74 million adored this nutjob crackpot so much they voted for him AGAIN! They are clearly nutjob crackpots! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine. How hot did it get where you are? :)
      June 29, 2021 3:01 AM MDT

I'm sure Trump is claiming he didn't say it but if you recall he said the same thing about shooting people in the leg along the Mexican border. He is going down in history as the worst US president no matter how much he lies and clairs he was the best. Cheers!
      June 29, 2021 8:08 AM MDT

OK m'dear please put on your mindreader hat. What is the worst that is yet to come because of him? Serious question. Another much worse successful insurrection? I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 29, 2021 8:10 AM MDT

I think we have already seen the worst of Trump he huffed and he puffed but he couldn't blow democracy down and all the crappie things he did are catching up to him  and the GOP that helped enable him.  Cheers!
      June 29, 2021 8:38 AM MDT

You have a way about you that makes me feel better Nanoose so thanks for that. Being in the middle of it sometimes distorts my view. But an outside observer might be able to get a clearer perspective. I am worried though about the next attempt. The nutjob crackpots insist Guano will represident in August. When he doesn't what happens? Or will they INSURE it by doubling down the weapons used and masses who attack D.C. the time? Are they simply crackpots who are harmless? We know they aren't harmless so what can we expect? OY VEY! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      July 1, 2021 4:20 AM MDT