Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Robert Bingham tells us that he is a SUMMONER. D'ya know what a SUMMONER is?

Robert Bingham tells us that he is a SUMMONER. D'ya know what a SUMMONER is?

He SUMMONS UFO'S, BIGFOOT, GHOSTS

Got a need for them he's your man!

Posted - June 30, 2021

Responses

I guess the term could be used that way.
    I could also call myself a "summoner", when I holler at someone to "come here" - because I am summoning them.

Generally, though, a "summoner" is understood to be one who calls forth demons - or beings from another dimension.

Of course, some claim that Bigfoot IS from another dimension.
      June 30, 2021 8:00 AM MDT

Something else I DID NOT KNOW but now I do thanks once again to you. So Summoner has been used before as a demon callerforther? Sounds like SUMMONS which means legal jeopardy. Someone summoning and a someone summoner or a summoner someone? Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Wednesday. So how HOT did you get yesterday? Whatever the number condolences! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 30, 2021 8:46 AM MDT
      June 30, 2021 8:46 AM MDT

It has cooled off ... I think it was in the mid-90s.
    Now through July 4th is supposed to "only" get up to the mid-80s.
    Normally, that would be too hot for my comfort - but after the 100+ it will seem comfortable, until my body resets to normal.  LOL
      June 30, 2021 8:51 AM MDT

Do you have air conditioning Walt?  I just wonder is this just the start of what will become far worse? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 30, 2021 8:52 AM MDT

We have one of those "ventless" systems.

I also have "thermal film" on the large window in my room.
    If you don't have that, I highly recommend it.
      June 30, 2021 8:58 AM MDT

I've never heard of THERMAL FILM Walt. I'll Google it to educate meself. Once applied does it come off? You know we rent so I don't know if we would be allowed to do that. So does it keep you cooler? By how much? You applied it? Is it very difficult to work with or easy? Thank you for your reply and the suggestion. I'll investigate it and then talk to Jim about it and then we'll talk to the landlord (he lives in Arizona). :)
      July 1, 2021 3:36 AM MDT

The film blocks and reflects some of the sunlight, helping to keep the room cooler.

The difficulty depends on the size of the window.
    The film comes in a roll, which you can cut to fit the window size.
    A larger window may require two people ... 1 to unpeel and hold the film, while the other applies it and pushes out any bubbles.

It peels off pretty easy.  Though you may want to fold one corner onto itself, to make it easier to have a starting point.

July 1, 2021 7:24 AM MDT

Thank you very much for the specific info Walt. I'm gong to mention it to Jim and see what he thinks. It keeps your room appreciably noticeably cooler then? STAY COOL! :)
      July 1, 2021 7:27 AM MDT