Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Critical Race Theory and Cancel Culture invented by the same ones who shouted BUILD THE WALL and LOCK HER UP! MEANINGLESS DRIVEL?

Critical Race Theory and Cancel Culture invented by the same ones who shouted BUILD THE WALL and LOCK HER UP! MEANINGLESS DRIVEL?

Posted - June 30, 2021

Responses

You think Trump supporters invented CRT and Cancel Culture?  

Nope. We are fighting them both.
      June 30, 2021 5:38 AM MDT

Sorry, Rosie ... but I don't see it.
    You're claiming that either (A) Conservatives invented CCT and Cancel Culture, which are both challenges to the "old white guy" status quo; or (B) Liberals were shouting "Build the Wall" and "Lock her up".

June 30, 2021 7:56 AM MDT

Well I don't know about inventing it but aren't they VENTING it? Who is at the base of this new popular talking about? Republicans trumpicans Guano adoring worshippers? Same ones who shouted LOCK HER UP and BUILD THE WALL? Same insane profane inane blokes?

Just wondering. Thank you for your reply. They don't create invent anything. They copycat and then BEAT IT TO DEATH. Dullards.
      June 30, 2021 8:51 AM MDT

From what I have heard, schools are being pushed to teach CCT.  Which has got conservatives all "up in arms".
    I haven't seen it near me.
      June 30, 2021 8:52 AM MDT

Okay. Something else for me to GOOGLE so I can understand it. It seems to me that racism is the foundation for all civilizations. Why I don't know. I guess all homo saps have to feel "better than" or "superior to" others of their own ilk. Again. Why I don't know. Was there some agreement who should be the target aeons ago> Why not whites? When was that decision made and why? Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      July 1, 2021 3:39 AM MDT

I have no idea what "Critical Race Theory" means, who invented it or even if it really is a theory, but I have noticed the double meaning of "Cancel Culture"!  (Turn the first word from adjective to verb...)
      July 3, 2021 2:27 PM MDT