Active Now

Zack
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which specific IMPOSSIBLE would you very much like to be POSSIBLE? Why?

Which specific IMPOSSIBLE would you very much like to be POSSIBLE? Why?

Posted - July 3, 2021

Responses

Go back into ancient times and make a law against inventing supernatural spirits and gods in favor of Buddhist style of religion that avoids belief in supernatural creation et al.
      July 3, 2021 5:19 AM MDT

Correct me if I'm wrong on this m'dear. Don't Buddhists believe in acceptance of all things? There is no right or wrong..all there is is what is. Do not judge. Also..and I think this is quite possibly the hardest thing. Do not get involved. Remain detached to outcomes. All is good. Remain aloof. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 3, 2021 5:24 AM MDT

I can agree with what you are saying about Buddhism, I actually do not know a lot about their Philosophy of Life type of religion.
      July 3, 2021 5:31 AM MDT

Years ago when we went to Honolulu (my son teaches at the University) to meet his then-fiancee now wife and she took me to a Buddhist Temple. It was so peaceful and quiet. You removed your shoes so you could walk inside. On the grounds there was an ENORMOUS Gong you could hit with a log suspended on a tree as I recall. The sound of that gong amidst the silence was very moving. I think it is a world-famous place and I can understand why Buddhists are peaceful accepting. They take life as it is and don't judge. Everything is necessary apparently. There is no bad or good. There is only "is". Thank you for your reply Kg! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 3, 2021 5:58 AM MDT
      July 3, 2021 5:39 AM MDT