Active Now

Zack
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FINALLY all the Don Guano sh** is hitting the fan bigly and goodly. Who this time?

FINALLY all the Don Guano sh** is hitting the fan bigly and goodly. Who this time?

Rudy G, Sid Powell and the pillow boy. They are being subpoened to testify in the DOMINION VOTING MACHINE $1.6 BILLION lawsuit against Faux gnus.

They can run but they cannot hide. Every turdbird Guano a**kisser is gonna get everything he/she deserves. More than.

We've only just begun.

Posted - July 3, 2021

Responses

I hope it will be telavised. Bet Rudy and the pillow guy will both lie under oath and will not be able to show any evidence about  rigged machines. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 3, 2021 10:46 AM MDT

I'd love it. The Don of Guano keeps rattling on with his lying bilge and snarky scum. Every day in every way he is the dungbag he always was. Why he keeps going on being so fat and  lazy I cannot say. Maybe he is not a human at all. Anything is possible! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      July 4, 2021 11:30 AM MDT

Good. 

Mike Lindell is also suing Domonion voting.  They recently tried to have the case dismissed.  Court ruled case will continue. And Dominion will be required ro continue with discovery evidence etc. 

July 3, 2021 6:32 PM MDT

I was just thinking that it would be grand if the Judge orders that Rudy and the pillow guy be held for phsyicatric evaluations because of their behavior during their testimony.  Cheers!
      July 4, 2021 11:50 AM MDT