Active Now

Zack
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't get it. Some dumb-a** TEXAS traitor white supremacists went to Philadelphia to march. They were chased out. Why not march in TEXAS?

I don't get it. Some dumb-a** TEXAS traitor white supremacists went to Philadelphia to march. They were chased out. Why not march in TEXAS?

They had the NOIVE, the CHUTZPAH to travel all the way to the CITY of BROTHERLY LOVE to show their white racist HATE?

Well they got kicked out. Cowards all of them. Big show. No go. Full of hot air. They were run out!

Stupid dumbs as they come. Where will they stupid dumb next? In your city?

Posted - July 7, 2021

Responses

Just read that those oh-so-brave racists that went to Philadelphia ran away like terrified little girls from those who confronted them.  They even threw smoke bombs to cover their retreat.   BWAHAHAHAHAHA.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-supremacists-run-angry-onlookers-020246858.html
      July 7, 2021 11:57 AM MDT

Yeah! Those are them...girly men. Wimps clothed in "guy" clothes. None of them are heroes. They are all fakes. More to come I think. More embarrassed a**es state by state by state by state. How fun to  look forward to, right? Either that or cry. I choose not to. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 7, 2021 12:02 PM MDT

I think it's hysterical that they ran away.  Big, brave boobs.
      July 7, 2021 12:30 PM MDT

They are all chickensh** whinya** cowards. Just because they mob up intent on murder changes nothing! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 7, 2021 12:51 PM MDT

Next time they decide to do that, they should wear tutus so they can flounce off in retreat.
      July 7, 2021 1:06 PM MDT

That would be so FINE! "Dress" them all in tutus and make them wear TOE SHOES. Then they can tippy tippy toe through the tulips as they turn tail and flee. On their toes of course. What a sight that would be captured on film and played relentlessly 24/7! Great idea. Now how do we go about making it happen? Thank you for your reply L.! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 7, 2021 1:27 PM MDT
      July 7, 2021 1:10 PM MDT

I'm sure someone could create a meme depicting this. :)
      July 7, 2021 1:28 PM MDT

Ah the visions that are floating in my brain. Yours too I suspect. Each one moreso than the one before. How hard and how long can you laugh before you pass out? I think I'll ask! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 7, 2021 1:51 PM MDT

Every now and then I see something on Facebook that makes me laugh out loud for a long time.  
      July 7, 2021 3:19 PM MDT

I've never visited but my impression is that it's a tool for conspiracy theory lunacy, insurrectionists planning invasions and foreign countries floating lies to hook the brainless Guano adoring worshippers. That there is some value above and beyond that, even if very rare and brief? That's good to know. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 8, 2021 9:55 AM MDT
      July 8, 2021 2:44 AM MDT

I'm only on Facebook to keep up with family and friends.  Periodically, they will forward or post political stuff, but I don't belong to any of the political chat rooms and if something I'm not interested in comes across my page, I just delete it.  
      July 8, 2021 9:57 AM MDT

When FB first started we got invitations to join from a few in our family. We didn't join. Not our cuppa tea but it is how many families stay in touch. It's nice to have a way to do that for families who are so inclined. They Skype all the time so they can see one another. Again not our cuppa tea. Different strokes. The fact that it has become a hotbed of treason and traitors and insurrectionists plotting sabotage is tragic. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2021 12:03 PM MDT
      July 9, 2021 5:03 AM MDT

The Internet has been a double-edged sword.  Fantastic for gaining knowledge and terrible for disseminating misinformation.  
      July 9, 2021 8:30 AM MDT

I know. And the dregs of intellectual acuity go for the conspiracy theory absurdities. That there are millions of them? I did not have a clue. Did you? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 9, 2021 11:58 AM MDT

I would have conceded that there were millions of voter going for Trump, but I thought it was a repudiation of Clinton.  Now, I see it's more than that and it's eye-opening and sobering.
      July 9, 2021 12:30 PM MDT

Mental defects. I always knew they existed but MILLIONS of them? Not just that. They are filled with HATE and lust after murdering those who don't roll over for them. Hate filled weaponized mental defects. What's not to love about that? Thank you for your reply L. I shall ask. This post was edited by RosieG at July 10, 2021 2:49 AM MDT
      July 9, 2021 12:38 PM MDT

Really?  That is too funny!  
      July 7, 2021 12:06 PM MDT

The chickensh** cowards turned tail and fled! They are all chickensh** cowards no matter how large the mob and how many guns and how many they target for murder. SIGH. I'd like them all to disappear to some Bali Hai forever. Thank you for your reply O! :)
      July 7, 2021 12:53 PM MDT