Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which is the greatest threat to the continued survival of the United States of America?

Which is the greatest threat to the continued survival of the United States of America?

The hostile foreign attacks from countries like RUSSIA or the weaponized nut job crackpot conspiracy theory loony tune domestic terrorists and authoritarian fascists who control everything and have all the power?  WHY do you think so?

Posted - July 9, 2021

Responses

In my opinion, the greatest outside threats to the continued survival of the United States are China and Russia, for obvious reasons. For the not-so-obvious reasons, an even greater threat to the continued survival of the United States is the main cultural, high tech, political, and educational institutions that preach a relentless, unchallenged stream of anti-Americanism to young people (and others) who lack the background and knowledge to resist and battle this toxicity.
      July 9, 2021 8:22 AM MDT

The greatest threat to it is its citizens.  Unwholesome teaching in the home and schools, placing one group over another, allowing people to pass corrupt lawes, believing lies.
      July 9, 2021 11:41 AM MDT

I agree. What millions of GUANO parents are doing to their children is unconscionable and unforgivable in my opinion. I'm going to ask. Imagine futureworld of mini GUANOS? It's coming. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 9, 2021 11:49 AM MDT