Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently allegedly GUANO will give a speech on Sunday at C CRAP. Know what donjohnjurr predicts?

Apparently allegedly GUANO will give a speech on Sunday at C CRAP. Know what donjohnjurr predicts?

"PEOPLE WILL BE OUTRAGED"

Why OUT not IN?

Posted - July 11, 2021

Responses

Telling people that they will be outraged in advance is like throwing them red meat before they get there so that they will be filled with hate before they walk threw the door. I bet what ever Don Jr. is saying they will be outraged about will not be based on facts and it will be the same old stuff that we have been hearing for the past 6 months. Cheers!
      July 11, 2021 10:12 AM MDT

Do you think we're trapped in a loop Nanoose? GROUNDHOG DAY? What has changed vis a vis GUANO and his turdheads in the last six months? What will change futurely with the turdhead GUANOHEADS passing laws that take away our rights? I know you are a Canadian Citizen but you are very supportive of us. What do you foresee coming at us? I'm sitting down. I'm prepared to listen. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 11, 2021 11:23 AM MDT