Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » GUN VIOLENCE. GUANOHEAD VIOLENCE? Which terrifies you MORE? Why?

GUN VIOLENCE. GUANOHEAD VIOLENCE? Which terrifies you MORE? Why?

Posted - July 12, 2021

Responses

The last time I checked, the FBI didn't have a Guanohead violence category listed. So that's irrelevant. Gun control doesn't work because it affects only law-abiding and responsible gun owners. Guns aren't the problem, people are. The judicial system is losing its teeth. Courtrooms are no longer just. Neither the courts of law nor the courtroom of public opinion sufficiently punishes the negative influences on society. Offenders are given small slaps on the wrist and let off without a problem.

Courtrooms are no longer just, and as a result, our society is collapsing, which is yet another part of what causes gun-related violence. Criminals are back on the street and are able to arm themselves. As a result, gun-related violence in many cities is very high. That isn’t because of guns, as the lying gun control lobby says, but rather because criminals are left on the streets. 

Courtrooms should be just and lock up offenders. That would help solve the supposed “gun-violence epidemic.” And, having pity on criminals, as incompetent judges often do, is unjust. Courts should focus on justice for victims, not clemency for criminals. The police should be allowed to do their jobs and the courts need to start doing theirs. And anyone who advocates defunding the police should be ashamed of themselves and cited for sedition. As always, just my opinion.
      July 12, 2021 10:02 AM MDT

The vast majority Trump supporters are not violent. 
    I live in an area that punishes people who commit crimes. I do not fear gun violence.  

I would fear violence in many big cities. I do not go there.

July 12, 2021 12:13 PM MDT

Well-said. Couldn't agree more. :)
      July 13, 2021 8:40 AM MDT