Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Cuba shut down the internet to isolate the people. Joe Biden wouldn't but you know dam* well GUANO would. Right?

Cuba shut down the internet to isolate the people. Joe Biden wouldn't but you know dam* well GUANO would. Right?

That desperate SOB is champing at the bit to get back the power to GET BACK AT everyone nwho crosses him.

His list now includes thousands. His buddies have set the course for him! GENOCIDE. Everything thing but nthe white supremacist GUANOHEADS who roll over for him bend over for him.

Your future with another GUANO-controlled misery. Looking forward to it are ya? Your hair shirt right?

Posted - July 13, 2021

Responses

Lol.  FB, Twitter, Youtube etc already shut CONSERVATIVE voices down....Biden does not need to.

The DNC is advocating cell phone companies monitor and block information the vaccines.  
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/12/biden-covid-vaccination-campaign-499278

This post was edited by my2cents at July 13, 2021 11:44 AM MDT
      July 13, 2021 11:44 AM MDT

Biden wouldn't do what?
      July 13, 2021 11:53 AM MDT

Shut down the internet.
      July 13, 2021 12:57 PM MDT

I'll just say that ... as far as Cuba goes, if we had started normalizing relations after Fidel died, the tourism economy would have become so strong it would be virtually impossible for them to limit the internet.  

Which is more important?
    A loud handful of Cuban "ex-pats"?  Or millions of people living in Cuba, and improving relations so we can help improve their lives?
      July 13, 2021 1:00 PM MDT

Weren't they improved? For awhile at least? Or was that a dream?  It behooves Despot Dictators to cut people off from thier rights. All of them do that. A boys' club of enormous evil and the GUANO desperately wants to belong to it. His adoring worshippers are counting on it. It is what it is and they are what they are and how it all ends I don't know. But that we are stuck with blithering idiots who bought the crappy lies GUANO barfed up? That we didn't count on. Did we? Thank you for your reply! SIGH.
      July 13, 2021 1:09 PM MDT

From what I remember ... Bush started to slowly normalize relations, letting a few more Americans visit ... then Obama reversed that, and went back to the old status.  
      July 14, 2021 7:16 AM MDT

Really? I'll have to GOOGLE it Walt. I don't remember it like that at all. What I don't get is why Cubans are all so dam* REPUBLICAN! Floridians..old white people...rich Republicans. But CUBANS?

Whatever. Thank you for your reply. Gonna visit Google! :)
      July 14, 2021 7:30 AM MDT

I'm thinking it's because Republicans are generally more "hard line" towards nations that have been enemies ... while Democrats generally tend to take a more diplomatic approach.  The Cuban-American community views any diplomacy towards Cuba as a betrayal of them.  Which I understand, but also think is odd - because they will send money and supplies to their friends/relatives still in Cuba, to make their lives better.  Which is also the point of diplomatic relations.
      July 14, 2021 7:44 AM MDT

Really? Why are the GUANO republicans sucking up so very hard to PUtin and Russia then? Remember back in the day THE COLD WAR? Guano Republicans will kiss the a** of anyone GUANO demands they do. No scruples no conscience no morality no integrity no heart no soul no nuthin. The lot of them aren't worth a gnat on the butt of a rat with they caterwailing whining about a stolen election and conspiracies and child sex trafficking cannabilism. Seriously Walt anyone who is still a "republicans" is nothing more than a parasite on a host who eats off them. Can you tell I'm not a fan? FORMER Republicans who refuse to be branded as republicans are fine. But nthe GUANO a** kissing worshippers? They have no positive value since all they do is LIE TEAR DOWN DESTROY. Thank you for your reply Walt. Barack Obama and Raul Castro announced  the beginning of the process of normalization of Cuban/American relations in 2014. So it was not Obama who backed out as you mentioned you thought. You said Bush was the normalizer? Or did I misunderstand you?
      July 14, 2021 8:01 AM MDT

I thought I read somewhere that Bush had started to allow more tourists to Cuba, while Fidel was still in charge.
    Maybe it was just being talked about, at the time.

July 14, 2021 10:08 AM MDT

Possibly Walt! Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 14, 2021 11:51 AM MDT

America would be much better off with Trump in the White House than the useless piece of lying, selling out America, subhuman excrement that's in there now. 

See the source image This post was edited by Wolfhound at July 14, 2021 12:43 PM MDT
      July 14, 2021 10:41 AM MDT

You do realize what you called him don't you? GUANO is BAT SH**. Why would you call the guy you adore BAT SH**? Ignorance? I think you need to look up words in the dictionary before you use them. No skin off my nose but it kinda makes you look REAL DISLOYAL. You are calling him BATSH** after all. NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DONE. Sheesh. This post was edited by RosieG at July 14, 2021 11:54 AM MDT
      July 14, 2021 11:53 AM MDT

I stand corrected and changes were made. Thank you Rosie for pointing out my error. 
      July 14, 2021 12:08 PM MDT