Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » No one can possibly KNOW what the long-term effects of the COVID 19 vaccine will be. Don't y'all KNOW COVID 19 kills SHORT TERM?

No one can possibly KNOW what the long-term effects of the COVID 19 vaccine will be. Don't y'all KNOW COVID 19 kills SHORT TERM?

So y'all are willing to gamble AGAINST a KNOWN(Getting COVID 19 can KILL YOU) in favor of an UNKNOWN(possible side effects of the vaccine long term)?

If so y'all deserve whatever you get. RIP if that's what you brought on yourselves by your inadequate ability to THINK LOGICALLY!

Posted - July 13, 2021

Responses

I know the long-term effects of life - death.  100% guarantee of getting it.  And no one knows when they'll "develop". 

People take cancer meds and radiation all the time in an effort to possibly extend  their life.   And we KNOW these are deadly.  So why are people desperate to take cancer drugs or chemo but not a COVID vaccine?  In fact, some people are so afraid of getting cancer that they have "body parts" removed beforehand.. just in case.  We know that both COVID and cancer can kill (or not).  Yet while they'd take cancer meds, they refuse the COVID vaccine.  Strange. 
      July 13, 2021 12:31 PM MDT

I believe Angelina Jolie has her breast removed because her mom died of breast cancer and it runs in the family. That is being PROACTIVE. What is wrong with that? Nothing I can see. But COVID 19 is a GUANO political weapon so all his GUANOHEADS are on board with attacking it. Figgers. They are inadequate  inept,  incompetents. Dumbheads in other words. SIGH. Get rid of all the dumbheads in the world and how could that not IMPROVE everything? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 13, 2021 1:43 PM MDT

We know some short term side effects of the vaccines as well....

Blood clots
    Autoimmunity disease
    Infertility
    Heart inflammation
    Death

To name a few. 
      July 13, 2021 1:32 PM MDT