Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Have you ever seen a really ugly baby? We had a neighbor whose baby looked like a white gorilla.

Have you ever seen a really ugly baby? We had a neighbor whose baby looked like a white gorilla.

Posted - July 13, 2021

Responses

Oh, yeah.   They looked like someone whomped with an ugly stick the moment they popped out (maybe the parent didn't have insurance, or they mouthed off to the staff).  My nephew's babies were REALLY ugly!!  Like something out of Alien.
      July 13, 2021 2:01 PM MDT

Sure have, a friend of mine had a baby girl and oh boy she was uglier than homemade soap, It took that kid about 3 years to to get cute. 
      July 13, 2021 2:08 PM MDT

I have been best friends with a gal I met when we were both 11 years old.  When her first son was born and I looked in the crib, I nearly had a heart attack - he was that homely.  I didn't know what to say, so all I could think of was "Oh, my, isn't he something else?"  He grew more handsome year after year and, as an adult, he is the kind of man that women look at an swoon.  So, clearly, we can never know what a baby will look like when grown.  How many beautiful babies have you seen that turn out to be less than attractive adults?
      July 13, 2021 2:17 PM MDT

I haven't.

July 13, 2021 7:12 PM MDT