Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why would anyone LOSE HIS/HER JOB for helping to promote COVID 19 vaccines for those who are still not protected?

Why would anyone LOSE HIS/HER JOB for helping to promote COVID 19 vaccines for those who are still not protected?

Would YOU ire someone for doing that?

Posted - July 14, 2021

Responses

I would neither hire or fire someone over their vaccine status.  It is their personal choice to get or not get it. 

Now, if they were causing an issue with coworkers or customers over their positions on vaccines...I would inform them that the workplace is not the place to have that discussion.  If they continued they could loose their job. 
      July 14, 2021 9:57 AM MDT

July 14, 2021 11:13 PM MDT

Anti-vax-idiots would do that.  This is not about politics. It is about saving peoples lives.  I will not hire anyone who isn't vaxxed.  I won't take on clients who are not vaxxed.  I can't believe people!e are this stupid.  But, this does remind me of a quote.  "There are only two things in this world that are infinite, The Universe and Stupidity; and i am not entirely sure of the former." -Albert Einstein This post was edited by ONeg-84 at July 15, 2021 3:04 AM MDT
      July 14, 2021 11:25 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! Albert Einstein was not only very smart but also hilariously spot on. Sadly. Honestly I cannot believe it either m'dear but every day they get increasingly stupider. Maybe it's genetically flawed DNA. It is passed on as a legacy generation after generation. I knew of its existence of course long before Guano showed up. I just did not know the magnitude. It is kinda overwhelming. Even more overwhelming is we don't yet know how down these saps are capable willing and intent on going. You know what it/they remind of? The jealous lover who says "If I can't have you no will have you" as he/she murders the person rejecting him/her. That's what GUANO is focused on doing... murdering the country for having rejected him. A woman scorned is not nearly as deadly as GUANO scorned. Wonder what he/they will be doing today? So colorful. Pillow man and Ninjas and Qanons and all the rest. I'm guessing we will find out. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine. Apologies for the long-winded response but you struck a nerve...or maybe it was Einstein via you! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 15, 2021 9:41 AM MDT
      July 15, 2021 3:11 AM MDT