Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Most Anti-vaxxers adore GUANO. He got the vaccine (behind closed doors so no one would know). WHY WON'T THEY?

Most Anti-vaxxers adore GUANO. He got the vaccine (behind closed doors so no one would know). WHY WON'T THEY?

GUANO despises disloyalty. They can get the shots IN PRIVATE behind closed door so no one would see just like he did.

Rght?

SO?

Posted - July 14, 2021

Responses

We all make choices in our lives. Sometimes those choices are good and sometimes bad. However, the bottom line is that we all have the freedom of choice. Whether you or I agree with or disagree with the choices others make is irrelevant. And, unless they choose to tell someone what those choices are, it's nobody's business.  Loyalty or disloyalty have nothing to do with it. If Trump chose to get the vaccine, that's fine. If he chose not to get the vaccine, that's fine too.

I just don't view your question as being any sort of an earth-shattering revelation. Trump has his life to lead. You have your life to lead. I have my life to lead. Everybody has their lives to lead. And none of these lives and how we live them are dependent upon what someone thinks about them.
      July 14, 2021 11:09 PM MDT

Everyone knows Trump and Melania got the vaccine.  They both encourage others to also get the vaccine.   But think it should be voluntary. 

Trump is the reason there are vaccines. 
      July 15, 2021 6:19 AM MDT

Yup. You know that I know that, and the Trump haters know that. Unfortunately, the Trump haters refuse to acknowledge it. They would much rather carry on with their blame games and hateful tirades than to simply acknowledge that and move on.
      July 16, 2021 11:53 AM MDT