Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If I were to write HOW NOW BROWN COW it would offend at least two groups. Vegetarians and those who worship cows. Are YOU offended?

If I were to write HOW NOW BROWN COW it would offend at least two groups. Vegetarians and those who worship cows. Are YOU offended?

Posted - July 18, 2021

Responses

No, I'm not offended.  I have discovered that there are people in this world whose raison d'etre is to be offended.  I've also discovered that no matter how innocuous is something you say, someone will find it offensive.  Therefore, I say what I want and let the chips fall where they may.  Don't like it?  Don't read it!
      July 18, 2021 1:04 PM MDT

Said like a TRUE SANE LOGICAL person! Exactly. Now of course there are times when unknown information might cause one to be flippant. But well you can't know what you don't know so you do offend someone without it being intentional. But being on the lookout to take things personally or meanly? I don't get it. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 18, 2021 4:53 PM MDT
      July 18, 2021 2:17 PM MDT

(humor)  Oh, sure, for you its all about the brown cows.  What about the black ones or the white ones or the bi-colored ones?  Cow hater! 

When you're talking about cows, it's best to keep an eye out for"falling chips".   ;)

Seriously - anyone who would be offended by your statement is only looking for an excuse to get attention.  They don't give a rat's patootie about cows, they just want attention.
      July 18, 2021 1:26 PM MDT

I know sweetie. Been there. Done that. Been done to too. Attention seekers seek attention. Without it they don't exist. And of course once again you're correct. I did slight all cows except the brown ones. Let's see.

How now all cows of all colors.

There? Better? Thank you for your reply Shuhak!
      July 18, 2021 1:50 PM MDT