Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Who/what formed you, shaped you, configured you, detailed you? Are you done or still being worked on? When will you be FULLY formed?

Who/what formed you, shaped you, configured you, detailed you? Are you done or still being worked on? When will you be FULLY formed?

Posted - July 20, 2021

Responses

The force that enables the process of evolution I believe is what formed, shaped and configured me.
    Evolution is still a theory that cannot make any predictions how or when I as a homosapian will ever be fully and completely formed. Not myself I mean, but future generations.
      July 20, 2021 7:39 AM MDT

The force to which you refer is comprised of many pieces parts. I expect until you die you will continue being shaped formed and maybe at what we refer to as "death" you will be complete. I have no idea if we are meant to ever be completed Kg. Perhaps we are meant to always be a project on the drawing board being worked on by someone then another and another. To what end? I hope we find out. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 20, 2021 8:27 AM MDT
      July 20, 2021 7:52 AM MDT