Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Arrogance in homo saps who KNOW what they are talking about is not so hard to take. But those who don't KNOW?

Arrogance in homo saps who KNOW what they are talking about is not so hard to take. But those who don't KNOW?

Often the most ignorant are the most arrogant. I have no idea why that is but it is.

The LIARS the BETRAYERS the CONSPIRERS the TEASONERS the CHEATERS the VICIOUS the VIOLENT the VITRIOLIC. It is so odd that the LEAST of them think so much of themselves.

A joke the Universe sets them up to fall for? Who knows? Could be or not could be.

Posted - July 21, 2021

Responses

I've seen and heard people talk a lot about things they know about and I have seen and heard many people talk about things they know nothing about. I see it on the news, hear it on the radio, and see it right here in AM. I think we have all done it from one degree to another. In my experiences, the ones that know the least about something are the ones who talk the loudest. This is why research is critical. Learn all that you can about something before you even attempt to speak about it. I say this because I had to learn the hard way by not doing this. It's embarrassing, to say the least. Yet people still open mouth and insert foot.
      July 21, 2021 8:49 AM MDT