Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » NOW THEY SAY GET VACCINATED! They said it was political a hoax a Dem deep state deep throat LIE. They backtracked BIGLY. WHY WHY WHY?

NOW THEY SAY GET VACCINATED! They said it was political a hoax a Dem deep state deep throat LIE. They backtracked BIGLY. WHY WHY WHY?

The dumbsh** a**holes who carry GUANO water on FAUX NEWS for over a year and half and the GUANO POLS mocked ridiculed minimzed. NOW they decide to tell the truth? NOW? WHY NOW? BECAUSE?

Dumbsh** GUANOHEAD IDIOTS. IT'S TOO LATE. IT'S ALL ON YOU what you did what you said. YOU CANNOT MAKE UP FOR YOUR TREACHERY.

WHat can you do? NOTHING. SHUT THE F UP AND GO AWAY AND STAY. You've done quite enough.

Posted - July 25, 2021

Responses

No one is backtracking They are saying the same thing from the beginning research and talk to your doctor about your health situation.

I do not care what anyone says.....I am not getting the vax.  

Trump has said from the start he wants everyone to get vaxxed....but would never force it on anyone.  That is what freedom is. 

You want to blame someone for vax hesistancy....blame Biden and Harris for saying they would not trust it if it came out under Trump. This post was edited by my2cents at July 25, 2021 11:20 AM MDT
      July 25, 2021 10:16 AM MDT

They are probably backtracking  because they can now see that if they don't push the vacine most of the republican voters in the red states will be too sick or too dead to vote. Cheers!
      July 25, 2021 10:36 AM MDT

Between thee and me how grand would THAT be? Having the stupid dumbs reap the benefit of insisting on remaining stupid dumb? I'm all for it Nanoose! BIGLY! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      July 26, 2021 4:25 AM MDT

Finding joy in thinking someone who disagrees politically dying......wow. :(
      July 26, 2021 6:08 AM MDT

WHY NOT? Maybe so Rosie would post this question, lol!
      July 25, 2021 10:40 AM MDT