Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What are you going to do with all your covid masks when the pandemic is over? If it is ever over.

What are you going to do with all your covid masks when the pandemic is over? If it is ever over.

I’m going to save all mine and make a covid quilt…if I ever lean how to sew or knit or whatever skill you need to make a quilt. Or I might use them to smush spiders with instead of using paper towel to help save the environment.  

Posted - July 27, 2021

Responses

July 30, 2021 7:43 AM MDT

All of the ones I've used have been washed and put into a large coffee container.  I have five packages unopened.  I could not help myself when I saw them on Amazon for $3.05.  Prior to Covid I was a lifetime mask user.  The masks I had prior to COVID cost $7 for 100 with free shipping.  When COVID started the prices went to unimaginable highs.  I didn't have to buy any; I had plenty.  And I wash the "disposable" ones.   I always wore a mask and gloves during flu season when I went into the market and other places.  So masking is not new to me.  
      July 28, 2021 9:38 AM MDT

Smart, I’ll probably continue to use them during cold and flu season. Not something I would have thought of before all this. 
      July 29, 2021 8:40 PM MDT

I will use them when I rob banks and liquor stores.
      July 28, 2021 12:43 PM MDT

Jane and Randy. Jane and Randy. Jane and Randy. 

Jane S and Randy D. Jane S and Randy D. Jane S and Randy D. 

Hmmmm, neither one has the same flair as Bonnie and Clyde, but since their reign took place more than 85 years ago, we’d be starting a whole new trend anyway. I’m on board. 

~

July 28, 2021 1:02 PM MDT

Better use two for robbing banks. One the normal way and the other cut eye holes out and over the top of your face. 

July 29, 2021 8:41 PM MDT

Good idea! Have you done this before?
      July 30, 2021 5:58 AM MDT