Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The UNVAXED are the reason for the new surge. TO BLAME TO BLAME TO BLAME. Do you agree or dis? If not them then who is?

The UNVAXED are the reason for the new surge. TO BLAME TO BLAME TO BLAME. Do you agree or dis? If not them then who is?

Posted - July 30, 2021

Responses

As long as they are allowing the border to be wide open....I will not believe I should take a vax.   

If it is truly about our health then they would not be sending unvaccinated, untested illegals to different states in our country.

Who is to blame? China....they created it. Then they lied about it. The WHO also lied about it.   This post was edited by my2cents at July 30, 2021 6:26 AM MDT
      July 30, 2021 6:11 AM MDT

Conspiracy theories are not helpful. Zoonotic transmission happens, if China had deliberately "created" it then nobody in China would have got sick, they'd have released it in the States. Are you suggesting that somebody in a lab in the Congo deliberately engineered AIDS? That came from chimps and the illegal bush meat trade, this is something similar. Some animals should not be eaten.
      July 31, 2021 3:14 AM MDT

Do not add to what I said. 

1. I did not say they deliberately released it. 
    2. I said nothing about Aids. 

Even IF it delevoped naturally China still lied. They knew about it before they allowed MILLIONS of people to come in for their holiday.  And then allowed those millions of people to fly back home and infect the world.  And they locked down their people...without warning the world.  And then the WHO lied and covered for them. 

We know the Wuhan lab was working on bat cornaviruses. We know Fauci used USA tax money to fund gain of function research there.   We know this from Fauci's emails and gov doctuments.   We do not know if it was an accident or deliberate.  But we are can be very certain it came out of the Wuhan lab. This post was edited by my2cents at July 31, 2021 4:46 AM MDT
      July 31, 2021 4:45 AM MDT

While they're not 100% to blame, an overwhelming majority of the blame does rest on them.
      July 30, 2021 1:46 PM MDT

What percent are they Shuhak and who/what makes up the remaining percent? I'm not being a smart a**. I lay ALL THE BLAME ON THEM. If we were 100% vaccinated would we not all be protected more? So please clarify and explain so I can understand what you mean. I LAY ALL BLAME ON THEM. Educate me. Please and thank you. This post was edited by RosieG at July 31, 2021 1:55 PM MDT
      July 31, 2021 4:02 AM MDT

I have no exact figures.  However, some who were vaccinated got the virus (although they didn't die nor end up in the hospital ICU).
      July 31, 2021 1:58 PM MDT

There are many "breakthroughs" going on with the Delta variant. I think it's in the hundreds of thousands so far. Being vaccinated greatly minimizes the risk of grave illness. But we the vaccinated can be CARRIERS of it without experiencing any symptoms. We can keep infecting one another and then those with underlying immune problems will be come ill. Best thing to do is everyone stay away from everyone. That isn't going to happen with the dumbbells so we're stuck. Thank you for your reply! I wish dumbbels were educatable don't you? :(
      August 1, 2021 3:20 AM MDT

• People who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 not only risk their own health but are "variant factories".  
    The more unvaccinated people there are, the more opportunities for the virus to multiply.  Variants evolve in the body of a person who is infected with the coronavirus .. You can be infected with or without symptoms. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 31, 2021 2:51 AM MDT
      July 30, 2021 2:19 PM MDT

That's what scares me B. At first we were told the DELTA variant was very much MORE CONTAGIOUS but not any more dangerous. Now "they" are telling us it is more dangerous. What you say is the scariest part. "...the more unvaccinated people there are, the more opportunities for the virus to multiiply". Also we vaxed folks can get it and not even know it but we will be spreaders. Some of us who are infected will experience mild symptoms but so far no fully vaxed person who got has died or even been put on a ventilator as far as I know. But those with underlying conditions are still at risk. Some have been hospitalized. The longer it goes on the worse it will get as you have stated. I cannot fathom WHY none of that seems to reach these people. If they want to suicide I have problem with that. But causing illness or death in others because of their unvaxed position is unforgivable. If they don't value their own lives why should we think they care about the lives of others? So where do we go from here? How bad will it get? We will find that out. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to you and all yours loved one m'dear! :)
      July 31, 2021 2:58 AM MDT

Lack of vaccines is a problem. Not all of the unvaxed don't want to be, they just can't get it.
      July 31, 2021 3:16 AM MDT

Allegedly in AMERICA we have available FOR FREE more than enough vaccines to fully vaccinate everyone who is eligible. So far children under 12 are not. Worldwide that is true. Some vaccines are not yet available to them. America HAS NO EXCUSE. Thank you for your reply R! :)
      July 31, 2021 5:14 AM MDT