Active Now

DannyPetti
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When/if Guano represidents he will do things very differently. FIRST thing he will eliminate all branches except the DIC HEAD? WHAT?

When/if Guano represidents he will do things very differently. FIRST thing he will eliminate all branches except the DIC HEAD? WHAT?

DIC short for DICTATOR of course! What else could I possibly have meant but that?

So as the chief and ONLY DIC he'd run everything which is what he did in effect the first time around.

But now no one will mouth off at him. He IS the government. He IS the Constitution. HE IS THE LAW AND ORDER. HE IS ALL.

I AM COME
HE IS COME

HE IS THE WAY THE WORD THE LIGHT THE ALL

Won't it be fun for his adoring worshippers? How not?

Posted - July 30, 2021

Responses

Biden is the one talking mask mandates, vaxx mandates, lockdowns etc....who is the dictator????
      July 30, 2021 9:41 AM MDT

Again, good answer. And again, I agree. I like seeing truthful and common-sense answers such as yours. I just wish more people would wake up to the facts as you presented them.
      July 30, 2021 3:41 PM MDT

This is only my opinion of course but, don't you think it would be a much better idea to pay closer attention to the present? To pay closer attention to the damage and mayhem being caused by the anti-Constitutional acts of Biden and his administration?
      July 30, 2021 4:11 PM MDT