Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All you can do is to point out each and every illegal criminal corrupt egregiouis act committed. You won't change minds. Is that enough?

All you can do is to point out each and every illegal criminal corrupt egregiouis act committed. You won't change minds. Is that enough?

Posted - July 31, 2021

Responses

I like to think that I can change minds by pointing out criminal corruption but I am starting to think it is not enough. So I am going to start thinking about what Trump's next act of criminal corruption might be and what acts of criminal corruption has he not been caught for yet and then report them to the proper authorities. So IRS if you are listening - Donald Trump may have claimed an extra $200.000 charitable donation on his last tax form. There is a rumor that Trump didn't donate the last 6 months of his salary because he was upset that he wasn't given enough praise for all  the times he did it. But I think he claimed that he did donate his last 6 months salary and maybe gave himself a $50.000 bonus. In one of his poor poor me speeches Trump told the crowd how the fake media never talks about the good things he does like donate his salary then he added I donate $450.000 every year but you don't hear the fake media talk about that. Trump only got $400.000 per year but maybe he said he got 450.000 because he was planning on claiming that much. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 31, 2021 6:30 PM MDT

I did not know what you just pointed out Nanoose. But with me you are always "preaching to the choir". I'm eager to know more truth. I appreciate truthtellers and value them very bigly. I believe what you say because I have no reason to suspect you of lying. It would gain you nothing except a reputation as a liar. The ones who most need to hear the truth understand the truth and accept the truth have no interest in it. The "They" who block out truth are dying of thirst and they refuse to take a sip of what would sustain them. As usual thank you for your informative reply and Happy Sunday to you and your family! If we could have TRUTH be contagious wouldn't that be superdelightful? Lying is contagious obviously. Why isn't truth? :) I shall ask.
      August 1, 2021 2:05 AM MDT