Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why do homo saps enjoy being cruel? Is it a surrogate for sexual satisfaction? Are they frustrated sexually so they torture others?

Why do homo saps enjoy being cruel? Is it a surrogate for sexual satisfaction? Are they frustrated sexually so they torture others?

Posted - August 1, 2021

Responses

It's more often for power than sexual gratification.
      August 3, 2021 3:57 PM MDT

Power. I wonder if the lust for power is greater than the lust for money? Money buys you anything you want. Power buys you having things your way. Are they more evil than good? I shall ask. Life SEEMS to be very different now than it was decades ago. I say "SEEMS" to be because maybe it has always been this way and I just didn't pay attention. Are there any VERY WEALTHY very POWERFUL people who are VERY GOOD KIND FAIR JUST HONORABLE? Or does money and power mitigate against it? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      August 4, 2021 3:52 AM MDT

I don't think society or life has changed ever so much at heart. There have always been the good ones and the bad ones.

The lusts for power or money not really comparable because it's like any other emotional response, individual; but either can be very destructive.

August 4, 2021 3:52 PM MDT