Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Is Biden-Money a sure thing, or should its recipients also have their budgetary eggs in other baskets?

Is Biden-Money a sure thing, or should its recipients also have their budgetary eggs in other baskets?

~

Posted - August 1, 2021

Responses

After the last nutjob that was in office, everybody and I mean everybody is suspect in their motives and that includes Biden. In any case, I'm watching what he does and not what he says.
      August 1, 2021 4:40 PM MDT

• I hope people aren't banking on that kind of income to balance their budget.  
    DC is a lot of hot air and in-fighting ... with everyone only worrying about kissing rings to get re-elected.
      August 2, 2021 2:35 AM MDT

Yes....just ask Hunter and Joe's daughter and Brother....they all cash in on Biden's name. 
      August 2, 2021 5:12 AM MDT

I'm sure none of the Trump children did that.
      August 2, 2021 4:28 PM MDT

No they did not.  If they did....they would be in prison. 
      August 2, 2021 4:41 PM MDT

Must be nice living in that rose-colored world you live in.  
      August 2, 2021 7:14 PM MDT

You think I am wrong?  You think if Tiffany Trump suddenly became a new artist that the media and Congress would not be screaming and having investigations etc.  
    Or Ivanka having never built any structure suddenly gets a contract from the gov to built homes in Iraq....and it would be ignored. 

Please we both know better. 
      August 2, 2021 7:32 PM MDT