Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » With her husband on a ventilator a Florida woman is still waiting "for more information" before she gets vaccinated. If her husband DIES?

With her husband on a ventilator a Florida woman is still waiting "for more information" before she gets vaccinated. If her husband DIES?

Would that be enough information for her?

Posted - August 2, 2021

Responses

Proving, once again, you can't fix stupid.
      August 2, 2021 7:35 AM MDT

It bears repeating my friend. Over and over and over and over and over. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID. She has a child. I wonder if any thought is given to her welfare? If she loses her dad and her mom what then? SIGH. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      August 2, 2021 8:35 AM MDT

You would think that 21.000 new cases in Florida over night  would  be enough new information to make  her say yikes I better get the shot but because of all the mis information that is probably floating around in her head she probally won't. Cheers!
      August 2, 2021 9:37 AM MDT

My thought exactly Nanoose! My thought exactly. I wonder what it is about folks like her that keeps them blocking information that could and would save their lives? I don't understand how it is that blatant lies are believes while actual facts are ignored/vilified. They are wired weird for starters! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to you and your family! :)
      August 3, 2021 4:29 AM MDT