Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is the parents' job to guide protect love their children. Yet obesity among children is rampant. WHAT ELSE?

It is the parents' job to guide protect love their children. Yet obesity among children is rampant. WHAT ELSE?

Some children will not be vaccinated because the parents' religion forbids it. Or their partisan politcs forbids it.

Now when I went to school and my son went to school CERTAIN VACCINATIONS WERE REQUIRED in order to be allowed to attend school. Unless a child was allergic to it and I don't know how that was managed.

Now parents are quite wanton and promiscuous in their "guiding protecting loving". They always have a "reason" for lousy parenting. Who suffers? Obviously we know the answer to that question.

It is not only the physical abuse the children are subjected to. It is also the mental spiritual and emotional abuse. Parents teach them to HATE at an early age. I'm pretty sure that is not how it is supposed to be. That's the way it is.

How do we rescue the children of such parents? I don't know. Parents think they have complete autonomy and sovereignty over their children's lives. Do they? No matter how grotesque their parenting is are they right? They OWN their children whom they consider to be just another possession and no one is going to tell them what to do with what they own?

Posted - August 4, 2021

Responses

Or because they refuse to have an unapproved FDA experiment injected into their child. 
    This is not approved.  It is only emergency authorized. And currently it only emergency authorized for 12 and up. 

My children are grown. But if they were younger.no they would not be getting it.  I was very happy.to her my grandkids will not be getting the shot once it is authorized for younger kids. 

Young children now have been harmed. 
      August 4, 2021 5:44 AM MDT

300 cases out of 20 million vaccinations administered.  Pretty rare occurrence and general mild with virtually all recovering.  And that is for people 30 and under - not only 12-year olds. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at August 4, 2021 8:05 AM MDT
      August 4, 2021 7:51 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 4, 2021 8:05 AM MDT

There were as of July 26 2021 34,788,000 people between ages 12-29 have been vaccinated. 
    (12-15---5.6M, 16-17---3.649M, 18-29--25.539M)

https://data.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/COVID-19-Vaccination-Demographics-in-the-United-St/km4m-vcsb

As of Jul 26th CDC and/or FDA have confirmed 699 cases of young people getting an heart issue from the vaccine.
    There were over 1100 reported on the VAERS site. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Using VAERS reports that is 0.00343% chance of a heart issue for those ages.
    Using only confirmed cases it is still 0.00201% chance of a heart issue for those ages.

On another thread we showed that under 18 have a .00200% chance of death. 
    We also know that most children unless they have health issues do not even have symptoms. 

So there is just as more of a chance of the vaccine harming a child as there is of the disease killing the child. 

(I am using the under 18 stat because the topic of the question is children and their parents protecting them.) 

This post was edited by my2cents at August 4, 2021 4:13 PM MDT
      August 4, 2021 4:07 PM MDT

The number of deaths under 30 is still miniscule compared with the number of vaccinations administered as well as the possibility of dying from Covid if unvaccinated.
      August 4, 2021 7:10 PM MDT

Exactly.....so why would a parent risk heart issues etc from the vax for their child?  
      August 4, 2021 8:37 PM MDT

Are you serious?  They would vaccinate their child, unless the child had an underlying condition, so they didn't die from Covid-19 or the Delta variant.  Was that really so difficult to figure out?
      August 4, 2021 9:47 PM MDT

What is so hard to understand healthy children do not die from this disease.  But healthy children get heart issues from these vaccines. (And healthy adults) 

The inventor of the mRNA vax says it should not be used on children.   
      August 5, 2021 5:14 AM MDT

August 4, 2021 7:55 AM MDT

The vaccines do not stop the transmission of infection. These vaccines were never designed to stop transmission OR infection, only to lower symptoms. Isn’t that like every other drug on the market? Why would anyone with two working brain cells take the risk, get no protection, suffer through the vaccine side-effects, risk death, keep wearing the mask and social distancing, and continue to be able to spread the virus?

People are catching covid after being fully vaccinated. It’s been estimated that more than 60% of new cases being treated for COVID are people who have been vaccinated! The overall death rate from covid is extremely low. According to the CDC’s own numbers, covid has a 99.74% survival rate. Why would anyone take a risk on a product, that doesn’t stop infection or transmission, to help overcome a cold that has a .26% chance of killing me?

Covid death numbers have been bloated. Why are we reporting everyone who dies with covid in their body, as having died of covid, rather than the co-morbidities that actually took their life? To bloat the number, even more, the guidelines have been changed to those who are suspected or probable (but were never confirmed) of having died of covid. Do your research.
      August 4, 2021 8:08 AM MDT

1.  "never designed to stop transmission OR infection, only to lower symptoms" - isn't mitigating symptoms to avoid serious symptoms, hospitalizations and death enough of a reason to get vaccinated?  Why would anyone with two working brain cells NOT want to avoid those outcomes?  The vaccine side effects are minimal.  If someone is bothered by the minor side effects, then that person needs to grow up.  These are the folks who go to the ER for a paper cut.  

2.  "covid has a 99.74% survival rate" - Is that before or after three months on a ventilator in the ICU at a cost of millions of dollars?

3.  "60% of new cases being treated for COVID are people who have been vaccinated" - 90+% of new cases, hospitalizations and deaths are from the Delta variant in people who were NOT vaccinated.

4.  If everyone who was able to get vaccinated when the vaccines first were being administered, it is conceivable that the Delta variant would never have surfaced.  It is because not enough people get vaccinated that any variant rears its ugly head. 

However, if you don't want to take the vaccination, are willing to take a chance on contracting Covid and it's related variants, don't mind being on a ventilator in the ICU for months and incurring enormous hospital bills, that is your right.  
      August 4, 2021 8:42 AM MDT