Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Scuttlebutt is that the Delta Variant will surgey spike through OCTOBER. If it happens how many will die of it? How many more LONG HAULERS?

Scuttlebutt is that the Delta Variant will surgey spike through OCTOBER. If it happens how many will die of it? How many more LONG HAULERS?

I expect if all those unvaxed become long haulers or die we will have achieved herd immunity.

Untill the next pandemic hits and we will have learned nothing from this and partisan politicos will continue on as they did before. Why? Well obviously because it worked so very well for them. Why fix what ain't broke?

Whatever.

Posted - August 4, 2021

Responses

We are in the summer months when people are generally apart from each other.  In the winter months when it's cold, schools are in session, and there are holidays, people tend to pack together more.  If we think this spike here in the in the summer months is bad, what will happen come winter?
      August 4, 2021 4:36 PM MDT

Goodness Shuhak that is an EXCELLENT point. I don't know exactly but I have an idea and it isn't all sunshine and roses by a long shot. Younger folks are now being hospitalized...even children. School begins and masking or no masking is still a issue. I tell you if our kids were little and of school age I don't know what we'd do. And to find out that about 1/4 of health care workers haven't gotten the vaccines? That is seriously shocking to me. I guess we just go with the flow? Keep masking social distancing isolating and minimizing our trips out into the world. NO EXIT? Thank you for your thoughtful reply m'dear and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      August 5, 2021 1:13 AM MDT