Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Government of Scotland wants to investigate the GUANO organization finances! WHY?

The Government of Scotland wants to investigate the GUANO organization finances! WHY?

Well GUANO Owns two golf courses in Scotland and the government wants to get access to how the purchases were financed under a "McMafia" order citing the New York CRIMINAL case. So it isn't only the USA that has a vested interest in GUANO financial activities. It's everyone everywhere he is worldwide.

I think Scotland has every right to get a shot at him. Don't you?

Posted - August 5, 2021

Responses

Sure, he has made himself a big fat target.
      August 5, 2021 5:51 AM MDT

Yep. Perhaps in his world being sued by many people proves he is a success? Thank you for your reply Kg! :)
      August 5, 2021 5:59 AM MDT

I didn't know  he owns two courses in Scotland, but I do know he should never have been given planning permission for one because it was on landscape designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest.

That was over-ruled by the planners believing the developer's claims (and they all claim this, not just Trump) of local economic and employment potential.

Nevertheless, Donald Trump is not above the law of one land merely because he is a resident of another, even if he happens once to have been president there.
      August 7, 2021 1:24 AM MDT