Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The drumbeats for donald john trump get progressively LOUDER by the day.You like the beat beat beat of the drum? When does it CRESCENDO?

The drumbeats for donald john trump get progressively LOUDER by the day.You like the beat beat beat of the drum? When does it CRESCENDO?

Posted - August 6, 2021

Responses

I don't hear it as a drum beat I hear it as that scary shark music from the Jaws movie. Trump's drum beat may be getting louder but more and more of his supporters are tuning it out. He lost his support from the Proud Boys when he pounded  his war drum for them to help keep him in power but when they failed Trump turnd his back on them. He lost some support from the Capital police and their famillys when he kept pounding on his pity me drum instead of  honouring the police for their bravery and he lost a few more supporters when he showed more respect for the rioter that was shot then he did for the 400 people that were injured and killed at the Capitall. There is likely lots of other reasons  Trump's drum beat is not getting through to all of his supporters these days and  some of them are starting to hear the scary music from the Jaws movie when he starts pounding his drum. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 6, 2021 10:07 AM MDT

I have lost track of how many times I've said this to you Nanoose..."from your lips to heaven's ear may it be so". I don't know. The Guano pols keep escalating accelerating the absurdly ridiculous. If they lost their jobs in 2022 maybe they'll get a clue that they hung themselves. Until then? Heck I sure don't know. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      August 6, 2021 11:16 AM MDT