Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Instead of da santa MANDATING wearing masks in Florida schools he THREATENS TO CUT FUNDS to the schools that do. YOUR HERO?

Instead of da santa MANDATING wearing masks in Florida schools he THREATENS TO CUT FUNDS to the schools that do. YOUR HERO?

Posted - August 6, 2021

Responses

Stuff like the tick me off it is like he is forcing people to not be on the safe side. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 6, 2021 9:08 AM MDT

Actually it is not forcing anything. it is giving people the freedom to choose.
      August 6, 2021 11:14 AM MDT

Exactly! His three kids are too young to go to school so he has nothing to lose. He says he'd send them to public school but would we believe anything he says? Some adoringly worship him as they do GUANO. Figgers. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) I'm majorly ticked off as well! :(
      August 6, 2021 11:42 AM MDT

Well, when the population of FL is reduced to 1500 old Jewish transplants from NYC....
      August 6, 2021 9:56 AM MDT

It's the children that are going to be the losers here. The santa has 3 kids all of whom are too young to go to school so he has no dog in that fight at all. He can say he'd send his kids to public school if they were old enough because there is no proof either way. Anyone who puts any credence in him deserves to suffer for it. But not the children. Why are they not the primary consideration? Thank you for your reply E! :)
      August 6, 2021 11:40 AM MDT

Absolutely.  I hope he makes it to the WH in 2028. He has my vote. 

Nothing like a politician who will fight for freedom. 
      August 6, 2021 10:28 AM MDT