Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is a BIT** of a pitch. If you build the GUANO wall COVID will be kept out because it is brought in by THOSE PEOPLE! AGREE or DISS?

This is a BIT** of a pitch. If you build the GUANO wall COVID will be kept out because it is brought in by THOSE PEOPLE! AGREE or DISS?

Posted - August 7, 2021

Responses

Do you think if the Delta etc are so deadly, they would shut down the border?  Rather they are taking in millions of illegals and shipping the all over the country.   

We are expected to lockdown, close businesses, close schools but the border is open????  Does this make sense to you? 
      August 7, 2021 10:51 AM MDT

Well I heard that the coronavirus and all of its mutant  friends are some real bad hombras so a Trump wall might be what we need. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 7, 2021 11:02 AM MDT
      August 7, 2021 10:59 AM MDT

To do what Nanoose? Keep out a virus that travels by air? Over the wall around the wall and here we go! I know you're teasing! Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 7, 2021 11:02 AM MDT

I was teasing but I am a little scared because Canada has opened up its US border. They have already caught 2 real bad hombres who tried to get in with fake virus cards - they got fined $20.000 which is good but maybe a lot of un vaxed  hombres got through. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 7, 2021 11:09 AM MDT

Oh lordy already it starts? I don't blame you for your unease. I don't know how many varmints there are like those two. But we know that LIARS and EVILDOERS are growing more evil every day. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 7, 2021 11:11 AM MDT