Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The ST. James Version of the BIBLE is what many use. When will the GUANO version be released for sale?

The ST. James Version of the BIBLE is what many use. When will the GUANO version be released for sale?

Posted - August 10, 2021

Responses

St. James version? 

Is that kind of like 2 (two) Corinthians?
      August 10, 2021 6:45 AM MDT

Would you like to answer the question I asked or are you just slumming?
      August 11, 2021 2:36 AM MDT

Nah. I do not believe the question is serious.  
    You do know there is no ST James Version, right? 
      August 11, 2021 4:57 AM MDT

Chapter 1

1. In the beginning was me.  2. Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me!. 3.  I looked around and said, (this is what I said)... I said, "You got me, what else is there?".  4.  And lo, everyone bowed before me.  I didn't ask them to, but they know greatness when they see it.  5. Then I led them out of their bondage, healed their wounds and gave them a tax break.  6.  I said, "I will build a wall", and lo, I built it.  7.  Thee biggest and finest wall you ever saw. 8. Then satan (the one they call Pelosi) rose up against me.  She sought to do me great harm, but I vanquished her as I am perfect.

Chapter 2

1. And the people wanted to know what to do, so I bestowed on them these 6 commandments:
    2. Thou shall not elect another leader ever again. I am your king forever.
    3. Thou shall only elect white men.  Women and everyone else are inferior.
    4. Thou shall use and abuse women (just grab 'em.......).  
    5. Thou shall hold weekly festivals dedicated to me and only me.  There you shall chant and sing praises unto me.  
    6. Thou shall never find wrong in anything I do.  For I, your emperor, am perfect.
    7. Thou shall never doubt my words or disagree agree with me.  If thou dost, I shall be angry and remove thee from my presence.

(etc.)
      August 10, 2021 6:05 PM MDT

lol, I wonder what his version of Revelation and end times prophecy would look like.
      August 10, 2021 9:58 PM MDT

1. And behold, I looked up and saw myself standing near a golden throne.  I sat down on the throne and posted great truths to the internet.
      August 10, 2021 10:46 PM MDT

Was the throne located in the bathroom perchance? :)
      August 11, 2021 2:38 AM MDT

The "throne" was the commode.  (I though later that I should've have added - "And I heard a voice saying, "dad, don't forget to flush this time".)
      August 11, 2021 5:33 PM MDT

Or the Head? The orange head has a golden HEAD? Oh I just thought of something naughty so I am limiting it to your eyes only. It's tempting to ask the question but I shall not do so. I will however soften it a bit for public consumption. "I bet you could package his poop and it will sell bigly". I do. But for public consumption I shall write "I bet you could package his nail clippings and folks would buy it." Same point only cleaned up a bit. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 12, 2021 1:50 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 11, 2021 2:36 AM MDT

You just zung it..zinged it...well you gave us a ZINGER m'dear! Just like that! Just off the top of your head. Just like that! I think this must needs  be memorized. It is PURRFECT! It shall be the LITMUS test of loyalty. Thank you isn't enough. Thank you to infinity and beyond and back a bazillion times! Happy Wednesday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :)
      August 11, 2021 2:35 AM MDT

Not sure when it will come out but I'm pretty sure it will have a snake skin cover. Cheers!
      August 11, 2021 6:13 PM MDT

As for a graphic maybe all black with a pair of red DEVIL horns smack dab in the middle of the SNAKESKIN? Can you visualize that? Also here and there ORANGE flames representing He**! Bound to be an all-time best seller. I just thought of a question with regard to sales. Here goes! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      August 12, 2021 1:43 AM MDT