Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is being reported that the Sibera Wildfires are bigger than all the wildfires worldwide. I don't know if that is true. Do You?

It is being reported that the Sibera Wildfires are bigger than all the wildfires worldwide. I don't know if that is true. Do You?

Posted - August 10, 2021

Responses

Siberia is huge so it could be true. Wonder if Trump will tell Putin that it is his falt because he didn't rake the forest floors. Cheers!
      August 10, 2021 5:12 PM MDT

Very possible because the region is so large and so remote; with many towns but most of these far apart.
      August 12, 2021 3:07 PM MDT

As of yesterday the California DIXIE fire is the largest fire in California history and it is still burning. SIGH. It seems there are devastating fires going on all over the world. How is your country doing in that regard Durdle? Greece, Turkey, Russia....you name it and it is probably on fire in places. And what hope is there of things getting better? I think there is no hope of that but I'm not a climatologist. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine!:)
      August 13, 2021 1:23 AM MDT