Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is there a special place in HE** for those 'of the cloth" who speak from the pulpit supporting the hateful the vile evil? Should there be?

Is there a special place in HE** for those 'of the cloth" who speak from the pulpit supporting the hateful the vile evil? Should there be?

Posted - August 11, 2021

Responses

Those are the only ones who will be in Hell with Satan and the false prophet. 

This post was edited by my2cents at August 13, 2021 5:14 AM MDT
      August 11, 2021 5:02 AM MDT

That's not true.  See Revelation 20:11-15  emphasis on verse 15 -  "Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire."

EVERYONE who is not clothed in Christ will be thrown into "hell".  
      August 11, 2021 6:19 PM MDT

Yes they will...Those not in the Lambs Book of Life will also be thrown into the Lake of Fire....

Where they will experience the 2nd death the death of the soul.  God will not be sending people who simply did not believe to eternal hell and suffering.
    He is merciful and allows for their soul to die (be destroyed) (Mat 10:28-30) but cannot allow them into Heaven...because it would not be Heaven. 

Hell and the Lake of Fire are not the same thing.
    Hell (Hades) and Death are thrown into the Lake of Fire. (Rev 20:14)

The only ones who will be alive eternally are Satan, the false prophet and false teachers/preachers who help Satan.   (Rev 20:10)
      August 11, 2021 8:24 PM MDT

Interesting.  So in other words, Jesus didn't know what He was saying when he spoke in passages like Matthew 25:46 and  Matthew 13:42.

Many times in the bible death means separation.  Physical death being the separation of the soul and spirit.  Eternal death (the 2end death) being the separation of the soul and God.  Spiritual Death (the "death" of those who haven't responded to Jesus yet) is the separation of one's soul from God due to sin. 

Indeed God is merciful (more that we can even imagine).  However, we have a choice to make here and her are only 2 options - do we choose eternal life with God or eternal death away from God.   Each person MUST make this choice (there is no not choosing).  God doesn't want to cast anyone into hell (2 Peter 3:9).  But anyone who doesnt come to His Son is choosing to go to hell (hell being the lake of fire).  There they will suffer God's wrath for their rebellion right along with their master - satan (sin is rebellion).  Jesus came  to rescue us from hell.  That is the Gospel.
      August 11, 2021 10:04 PM MDT

Yes they will go into the Lake of Fire...and their soul will be DESTROYED. (Both their body and soul) Matt 10:28. 
    Yes their ashes will remain in the Lake of Fire for eternity.  
    They will perish.  (John 3:16) 

Only those who believe upon Jesus (Yeshua) shall have eternal life.  Those who do not shall be destroyed and perish....their soul will die.  (Ez 18:4)
      August 12, 2021 5:29 AM MDT

I want to make sure I understand your position.  You're saying that, after judgement, all those who are not in Christ (believe, obey, etc.) will be cast in the lake of fire (body and soul) and burn up.  Cease to exist.  Only their ashes remaining.  ?
      August 12, 2021 11:27 AM MDT

Yes. Exactly.   Their ashes will exist in the Lake of Fire. 
      August 13, 2021 4:51 AM MDT

Ok.  So... where does accountability for one's actions or justice fit in?  I mean, how about a person like... oh, say.. hitler.  I think everyone agrees that he was a rather wicked person.  So although he committed horrible atrocities (murder, genocide), he simply gets tossed in the lake of fire and that's that?   Where's the justice in that?
      August 13, 2021 8:52 PM MDT

I really hope there is a special place In  H - E  - Double Hockey  Sticks for people like that. And I hope it is like the Hell in the comedy TV series -Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell. Cheers!
      August 11, 2021 6:32 PM MDT

I've not heard of that TV series Nanoose. Is it currently ongoing in your country? The title is very alluring to say the least. Just the pretty face or the entire body? Is He** ever depicted? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      August 12, 2021 1:27 AM MDT

No it is  not running  right now and the whole body goes to hell not just the  face. Cheers!
      August 12, 2021 9:10 AM MDT

So quantity-wise what is your ballpark estimate as to now many GUANOHEADS will be overjoyed to spend eternity in HE** with him? I shall ask. Whatcha think? Thank you for your reply Nanoose.
      August 12, 2021 11:29 AM MDT

Zero they are all going to hate it and they will all curse the day that they met Trump. Cheers
      August 12, 2021 12:04 PM MDT

No joke then Nanoose? I dunno m'dear. They lack minds/brains. They just love him and hate the anti-hims so I figger they'd follow him anywhere he is and even pick up his poop with joyful gladness. But you think there is a line there somewhere? Hmm. Well clearly you have a higher opinion of them than I do. Thank you for your reply. Proves you're nicer than I am but that's not surprising! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 13, 2021 4:24 AM MDT
      August 13, 2021 4:23 AM MDT

Is hell even a real place or thing? Know anyone who has been there? Gotcha?
      August 11, 2021 8:29 PM MDT

Matthew 7:13-20  “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. 15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

Notice, those verses are quite specific. Beware of false prophets may mean "people of the cloth". But make no mistake, anyone who consistently bears bad fruit which includes denying Christ, they are on a one-way trip to the Lake of Fire. Not just "those of the cloth" but everyone who bears bad fruit.
      August 13, 2021 5:20 AM MDT

Strictly a Christian viewpoint.
      August 13, 2021 7:30 AM MDT

You are correct, it is. More importantly, for me, is it's also a Biblical viewpoint which is why I responded to her Bible-based question the way I did. People may not agree but I try to answer a question within the context it's asked.
      August 13, 2021 7:51 AM MDT