Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "THE PRESIDENT DESERVES A LOT OF CREDIT." Who said dat ting? Mitch McConnell vis a vis getting the infrastructure bill passed. Imagine that?

"THE PRESIDENT DESERVES A LOT OF CREDIT." Who said dat ting? Mitch McConnell vis a vis getting the infrastructure bill passed. Imagine that?

Posted - August 11, 2021

Responses

Establishment sticking together. 

Mitch just supported a multi-trillion spending bill on redefined infrastructure...to help Biden. 
    But opposed Trump's 1 trillion real infrastructure bill as wasteful spending. 

Establishment just confirming who they are and why we need them gone. All 19 of the GOP who supported it.  (Mine is retiring so I will not have the pleasure of voting him out) 
      August 11, 2021 8:36 PM MDT

19 republicans have or will vote for passing the bill which is hard to imagine. Bet that really  ticked Trump off because he probablly figured that only a couple rebuplicans would vote for it. Cheers!
      August 11, 2021 8:53 PM MDT

He is probably FURIOUSLY ENRAGED AND STOMPING. Here's what I wonder. Since he is always filled with enormous HATE why has't he suffered a stroke or heart attack? He is old he is fat and he is furious 24/7. Recipe for disaster i should think and yet...and yet...he goes on. How? Why? For how long? Inquiring minds want to know! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      August 12, 2021 1:30 AM MDT