Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Matthew Coleman says he killed his kids due to QANON conspiracy theories and 'serpent DNA' ". WHAT?

"Matthew Coleman says he killed his kids due to QANON conspiracy theories and 'serpent DNA' ". WHAT?

At least he didn't have sex with them or eat them. Right? Isn't that what QANONS DO?

Posted - August 12, 2021

Responses

What?

A man murdered his own children because he thought it right according to a cheap, sleazy on-line conspiracy fantasist?

If I've interpreted your question correctly, let's hope this finally blasts the thing into the open, flushes its organiser out and makes even its most blinkered followers see it for what it is.

Not just for your country's sake: though it sprang from the divisions highlighted over the last year or so in American society, it gathered supporters or copy-cats in the UK and other countries.
      August 12, 2021 2:43 PM MDT

You have QANONS too in your country Durdle? Oh my goodness. Well nutjob crackpots are worldwide apparently and America is known to be a "leader" in some things...crackpot nutjobs being one of them apparently. I doubt it will make a dent. It might excite energize and boost membership. I'm not joking. These nutjob crackpots view life from a totally different perspective than normal regular SANE people. What we find abhorrent turns them on in every way possible. So there may be more of them who murder their own...even eat their own perhaps possibly maybe. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 13, 2021 1:55 AM MDT

Apparently we do, or did.

They seemed to have latched onto the 'Everyone-in-power-is-a-paedophile' malarkey, but tried to hide behind some dubious name like "protectourchildren" or similar to make themselves look a bit respectable. It  might also have been to distance themselves a bit from your country's lively election-campaigning.

I don't know if these types are still about.
      August 13, 2021 2:50 PM MDT

Of course I can't speak for your country but I suspect they breed like rabbits so there will be a continuous flow of these nutjob crackpots. Too bad they aren't all STERILE. Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      August 14, 2021 3:05 AM MDT

I doubt there are many of them!
      August 14, 2021 4:16 PM MDT

I sure hope you are right m'dear. I sure hope so. Time will tell. I wonder how much time it will take to tell? At what point when you are drowning do you KNOW you will die? Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 15, 2021 2:49 AM MDT

Well, we all know the lizard people known as Sleestaks were originally defeated by Marshall, Will, and Holly.

More lizard people appeared in the 1980s and around 2010 ... once more trying to take over our planet. 
    But this time they wore disguises to make them look like humans.

After all, we all know everything on TV is real.
    Except the "moon landing".  That was obviously fake.

ROFL
      August 12, 2021 3:10 PM MDT

Once again this seems to be stuff everyone knows about but me Walt. The QANONS. Nutjob crackpot loony tunes. Except now we know they are also potential MURDERERS. Isn't that a lovely thing to be attached with? Murdering your own children? And so it goes. So lizard people are an actual thing then? Are alligators/crocodiles lizards on steroids? Skinks are those small thingies in backyards. And here I was all these years thinking they were just another animal species. You know what I wonder though Walt? How is it their ilk have survived to adulthood being as how they are all certifiably insane? Imagine being "educated" in that environment? A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thank you for your reply m'dear. You do know that sarcasm and irony are the hallmarks of superior intelligence right? What is being the object/subject of such as they? Inferior stupidity? AARRGGHH! :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 13, 2021 1:18 AM MDT
      August 13, 2021 1:17 AM MDT

He killed those 2 children with a fishing spear gun so they probally suffered a lot before they died. I really think that Q should be charged and shut down. I also think that Q is one of the Trump's maybe Don Jr. Cheers!
      August 12, 2021 5:25 PM MDT

Well what was perceived as a bunch of loony tune nutjob crackpots is a hotbed of loony tune nutjob crackpot murderers. And once again the children suffer for it. How sad is that Nanoose? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      August 13, 2021 1:11 AM MDT