Active Now

Shuhak
Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Latest census shows DECLINING percent of whites and INCLINING percent of nonwhites. That TERRIFIES whites. What are they gonna do about it?

Latest census shows DECLINING percent of whites and INCLINING percent of nonwhites. That TERRIFIES whites. What are they gonna do about it?

Oh. I KNOW! They' gonna try to insurrect again arent they? The whitest ones among them will be unmasked. The less white whites will all be wearing the uniform of the KKK from whom which they all descend.
OY BOY. OH VEY!

Posted - August 13, 2021

Responses

When  I first heard that I thought good but then I started thinking that there will likey be lots of whites that will think that it is the worst thing to happen since the invention of brown bread. So they will start doing things to try and prove that they are #1. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 13, 2021 9:41 AM MDT

So we can't win then? WHITE BREAD RULES? The wonder of WONDERBREAD carries on? Oh dear oh my oh darn! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      August 13, 2021 9:55 AM MDT

I disagree! I sure don't feel that way and don't know anyone who does. 
      August 13, 2021 10:20 AM MDT

I should have narrowed it to RACIST FASCIST HATE-FILLED TERRIFIED whites. So you don't hang out with any nutjob crackpot HATE GROUP MEMBER or any QANON or any GUANOHEAD? Right? You are aware of their lies and deceptions and fakes phony predictions aren't you? And you are aware that there are at least 76 million of them who voted for the GUANO after his 4 years of evildoing and terror-filled nutjob crackpot decisions? 4 million more than voted for him in 2016 when he was an unknown pile of protoplasm with a very bad reputation but still untested as a president. They breed and incite and how do we stop them? T'is a puzzlement BB. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      August 14, 2021 3:22 AM MDT

It doesn't terrify me in the least. Why should it? :)
      August 13, 2021 12:10 PM MDT