Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Let's see. On the list of VERY IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD where would you place recalling a governor?

Let's see. On the list of VERY IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD where would you place recalling a governor?

Just got our ballots yesterday for a recall election that is going to take place September 14, 2021 courtesy of the dumbhead GUANOHEADS in the state. There are VERY FEW OF THEM but they are busy little maggots.

A recall election in the middle of he**fire nd brimstone and all that other stuff?

Seriously? This shows to go you the level of stupid dumb among the deadhead reds..aka GUANOHEADS. Their kids my be on ventilators fighting for their lives but they don't give a sh**...they gotta recall a guv. Sheesh

Posted - August 15, 2021

Responses

It would depend on the reason for the recall. I would say that one of the top reasons for recalling a governor would be because he or she is totally incompetent. There are worse reasons but that ranks right towards the top. Blaming Trump and his supporters for everything doesn't cut it anymore. And you know this. Instead of passing the blame onto Trump and his followers for this recall election, perhaps you should actually take the time to look into the real reasons why Nusome faces a recall? The reasons are in plain sight. All one needs to do is open their eyes and mind. Fortunately, many Californians, Republicans, and Democrats have finally opened their eyes and mind which has manifested itself in this recall election.
      August 15, 2021 8:59 AM MDT

About there.
      August 15, 2021 9:10 AM MDT