Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if GUANO could protect himself if he had a loaded gun within easy reach of him as he sleeps at night? OR alternative?

I wonder if GUANO could protect himself if he had a loaded gun within easy reach of him as he sleeps at night? OR alternative?

Does he have a protecter sleep with him in the same room because elsewise otherwise he simply never falls asleep? It could be in the same bed or a different bed of course. That is not at issue here.

A coward once a coward always

Posted - August 16, 2021

Responses

He is a former President. He still has CIA protection.  I am sure he also has private security at his properties. 
      August 16, 2021 6:44 AM MDT

The president is protected by the Secret Service, not the CIA.  The Secret Service is part of Homeland Security.  The CIA is not.  Since 2004, the CIA is organized under the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Homeland_security

August 16, 2021 8:16 AM MDT

That right. Thank you.
      August 16, 2021 12:20 PM MDT

Well we saw how difficult it was for Trump to handle a bottal of water so I don't think he would handle a gun any better. Cheers!
      August 16, 2021 9:16 AM MDT

His hand are very tiny little small. They are not MANLY at all. They are babyblimp hands.
      August 16, 2021 9:25 AM MDT