Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Where in the HE** were the brilliant military strategists in all of this? Did they advise wrong or did Joe pull a GUANO and decide alone?

Where in the HE** were the brilliant military strategists in all of this? Did they advise wrong or did Joe pull a GUANO and decide alone?

Posted - August 16, 2021

Responses

The brilliant military strategists were in the same place that they were in when they advised Trump that if he withdrew peace keeping troops from Syria (US alias) the Kurds would be overrun and slaughtered. That place was knowing that they can advise till the cows come home but a President is going to do what they wants. Must say I am disappointed in Biden and I now hope he aggress to take in a lot of the Afghanistan who are now in a horrible position. Cheers!  
      August 16, 2021 10:59 AM MDT

I don't disagree with the decision he made Nanoose. NOT AT ALL. What I can't figure out is knowing we were leaving why didn't we get all those thousands of Afghans who helped OUT OF THE COUNTRY? I cannot figure it out. Of course Joe didn't expect the Afghan army to stop fighting roll over and give up. After 20 years of training them and fighting side by side with them we did expect them to fight for their country but they didn't. NADA one of them. So how could we know they were ultimately going to be USELESS? We could stay there forever fighting their war for them. I mean is that the alternative? TWENTY YEARS m'dear. TWENTY YEARS. Is that more than the pound of flesh that was taken from us? Anyway it's a big fat mess. Thank you for your reply. Joe is the dad who says NO. Who is gonna like that right? :(
      August 17, 2021 5:45 AM MDT

Joe didn't pull a Trump, Joe pulled a Joe. Whether Joe listened to his advisors and took their advice or he made this decision on his own, the damage has been done and the blame falls on Joe and his administration. Trump has nothing to do with what happens on Joe's watch.
      August 17, 2021 12:52 AM MDT