Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Imagine your LAST HURRAH is a Sturgie bike rally? Hundreds of thousands of white old geezers and broads partying heartily. Dreamy ain't it?

Imagine your LAST HURRAH is a Sturgie bike rally? Hundreds of thousands of white old geezers and broads partying heartily. Dreamy ain't it?

The average age of Sturgis rallygoers in 2018 was 49

The average ge of Sturgis rallygoers in 2019 was 54

The rallygoers are getting older, longer in the tooth but well he** why not get it on as you go off into the sunset? Others just exactly like you. Heavenly days and daze.

Posted - August 17, 2021

Responses

In a few more years they will be showing up on electric scooters and packing 6-packs of stool sofeners. A few years ago Trump made a threating coment when he said - don't forget I know a lot of bikers. Now that they are aging I wonder if Trump will turn his back on them and look for a younger gang. Cheers!
      August 17, 2021 10:21 AM MDT

STOOL SOFTENERS? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! If I never told you this before m'dear YOU ARE A RIOTOUS HILARIOUS thinker! I see them buying stocks in stool softeners and making a bundle off it! Amidst all this attacking from me I do fear what they will be do to the spiking surging Delta variant. All due them and due to them hundreds or thousands more will be get ill and some will die. I hope they pay for it. They do not give a sh**! OBVIOUSLY! Thank you for your standard BRILLIANT reply Nanoose!:)
      August 17, 2021 11:17 AM MDT