Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know if the following is true or false but if it is true can anyone explain WHY?

I don't know if the following is true or false but if it is true can anyone explain WHY?

Allegedly FAUX NEWS got its hands on a June 11 Biden memo before the Taliban takeover that sought to "end protection for Americans trapped abroad."

Now we all know the foundation of FAUX is lies lying liars.

So is this just BIG LIE or is it true? If true what in the he** does  it mean?

Posted - August 20, 2021

Responses

The bottom line is Biden has dementia and it is costing lives here and overseas.  Where are those who are supposed to intervene when something like this happens?  
      August 20, 2021 6:49 AM MDT

I had such high hopes but this is DEPLORABLE. I don't have a clue or understand any of it. Which Joe is he today? Thank you for your reply BB and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      August 20, 2021 8:55 AM MDT

To me it is frightening in the worst way possible.  Why hasn't there been an intervention?  Are those behind the scenes so worried about the way they look that they all let 1000's die instead of doing the right thing?  My sister said two bus loads of immigrants were dropped off in the town she lives in in Oregon.  How many had Covid tests?  Based on the news reports, immigrants brought in are not required to have a Covid test.  I am worried, we have problems within and without, really worried. 
      August 20, 2021 9:31 AM MDT

Where in Oregon? We had family who used to live in Springfield. Now this is something I had not even thought about or considered. Where do we go from here m'dear? Know what? NO ONE KNOWS. This is not something that should be happening but it is. Of whom do we ask NOW WHAT? Thank you for your reply BB! :)
      August 20, 2021 11:10 AM MDT

Southern Oregon.
      August 20, 2021 2:00 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply BB. Keeping the town secret? Fine. Some folks refuse to disclose the states they're in. For whatever reason. Different strokes! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 21, 2021 7:20 AM MDT
      August 21, 2021 4:44 AM MDT

Yes, keeping it a secret.  Protecting that private info. 
      August 21, 2021 7:21 AM MDT

I'm an open book. Always have been. Just my nature. I worked with a gal who once asked me why I was always so open? She said people could use that openness against me to harm me. Well I sure as he** am not going to change who I am because of whatever kind of threat or creep is out there. I take my lumps as they come. It goes with the territory. Am I brave and adventurous? Only intellectually. Physically I feel safest at home. Thank you for your reply BB! Strangely though I AM A SCORPIO and we can take secrets to the grave with us. OTHER PEOPLE'S. WE NEVER BETRAY A SECRET WITH WHICH WE ARE ENTRUSTED. NEVER EVER! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 21, 2021 8:31 AM MDT
      August 21, 2021 7:27 AM MDT

There was a time when people didn't lock their doors in America.  Now we have to lock a lot of things.  You never know who is listening or watching and taking notes. It is a matter of protection in my opinion.  It is my responsibility to protect my family and myself whenever possible. 
      August 21, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

I understand fully BB. I have encountered MANY others on internet social sites who believe exactly as you do. I don't know if they have husbands or wives or kids or what their names are or what they do for a living .They are just complete strangers and remain so. But that isn't what I require. I prefer it but I don't require. I just want to interact with cogent coherent LOGICAL honest (as far as I can tell) people who have interests either like mine or different but appealing to me. I like polite civil decent. I don't suffer fools or smart alecks because I don't have to so I don't. Some folks show up and I delete the posts without reading them because of the track record/history I have with them. Others I always look forward to mostly because I love to learn and they are most willing to share what they know without being condescending. I guess it's a lot to ask. But I have met enough "pals" who I think feel similarly so I'm happy being here every day! Elsewise you wouldn't see me because I'd be elsewhere! Thank you for your reply. I did not mean it as a criticism. It's just an observation. :)
      August 21, 2021 8:48 AM MDT

I didn't take it as a criticism.  I was merely explaining my reason for caution.  All is good.  :   ) 
      August 21, 2021 9:03 AM MDT

Glad. Just wanted to clarify my intention. Sometimes it's hard to know so I thought it would be better to tell you.
      August 21, 2021 9:08 AM MDT

:  )
      August 21, 2021 9:52 AM MDT