Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For the 9/11 COGNOSCENTI. 19 foreigners attacked our homeland. 15 were Saudi Arabians. No Iraq Iran or Afghanistan. Guess my question?

For the 9/11 COGNOSCENTI. 19 foreigners attacked our homeland. 15 were Saudi Arabians. No Iraq Iran or Afghanistan. Guess my question?

WHY DIDN"T WE INVADE SAUDI ARABIA?

If you guessed that you guessed right.

So what's the answer to my question? Well we did see W hold hands with the Saudi King. They had a "thing" going on apparently didn't they? Well jared the k and the bloodthirsty prince have the same thing going on now. GUANO bragged about diverting blame from the Saudi Prince for ordering the beheading dismembering of Khashoggi. I guess the Saudis are sexually irresistble to repubbaccan presidense and neutered both W and Guano? I dunno. It's weird though. Actually it is peculiarly queer.

Posted - August 21, 2021

Responses

Supposedly, we didn't invade Saudi Arabia because they are our allies.  I suspect the more likely reason is that they provided too much of our oil.  The reasoning behind invading Afghanistan was that they provided the training grounds for the hijackers and Al Qaeda.  We should have eliminated the training camps, taken out Bin Laden and come home.  Twenty  years of piddling around there has cost us in blood and treasure for absolutely no gain to the USA.
      August 21, 2021 10:08 AM MDT

Right. More stupid dumb past present future. Our FATE? Thank you for your reply L! How's your weather? Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      August 21, 2021 11:09 AM MDT

We should have learned from Vietnam but we didn't.  
      August 21, 2021 12:36 PM MDT

We never learn from anything. Odds are we will go in and do it again somewhere at some time. I don't know why. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 21, 2021 12:40 PM MDT

It's not in human nature to learn from the past, particularly in the realm of politics. Although it seems the world's powers learned from Hiroshima and Nagasaki not to use nuclear weapons.
      August 21, 2021 12:41 PM MDT

A hour or so after the attack the US grounded all air traffic except for planes heading to Saudi Arabia. There might of been  people on those planes that knew something about  the attact or helped plan the attack but they let them get away and I think there was a dark reason  for that. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 21, 2021 10:52 AM MDT

OH EM GEE! Another something I DID NOT KNOW Nanoose. Suspicious? Well the powers that be then wanted their lovers to escape OBVIOUSLY. So they arranged it. Sneak out the attackers of your country because well they are so good in bed? Who knows who cares it's all the past...except the past is always prologue for future. And there yar! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      August 21, 2021 11:07 AM MDT

What are 9/11 cognoscenti?
      August 21, 2021 12:57 PM MDT