Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly per Fauci FDA FULL APPROVAL will come for Moderna and J&J in a few weeks! I got J&J in April. I couldda waited and died. GEEZ?

Allegedly per Fauci FDA FULL APPROVAL will come for Moderna and J&J in a few weeks! I got J&J in April. I couldda waited and died. GEEZ?

Posted - August 24, 2021

Responses

I watched a clip of Trump supporters being asked if they would get the shot. One lady said she wouldn't because it hasn't been tested for very long.  When they asked her how long they should test it for she said 10 years - can you imagine how far the virus could spread in 10 years. Cheers!
      August 24, 2021 8:19 AM MDT

I think she is referring to the years of TRIALS that normal meds get. Ten years is not out of the question. Many decades ago I was involved in an FDA TRIAL for Calcitonin. A drug to prevent osteoporosis from getting worse if you had it. I was in STAGE THREE of the trial ad it took TWO YEARS. There was another stage after mine and there had been two stages before mine. Ten years is quite within the realm of normalcy but you're right. Maybe a billion or so would be dead by then. So you take shortcuts. Problem is you don't know which shortcut could lead to death. Thank you for your reply m'dear. How does it work in Canada? How long do they test drugs before they are released to market?
      August 24, 2021 1:33 PM MDT