Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which is more excruciatingly PAINFUL? Dying from the FLU or from COVID? Which do you pick as your death stick?

Which is more excruciatingly PAINFUL? Dying from the FLU or from COVID? Which do you pick as your death stick?

Posted - August 25, 2021

Responses

The list goes on of those who chose Covid as their exit strategy. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at August 25, 2021 8:50 AM MDT
      August 25, 2021 7:58 AM MDT

Phil Valentine came up in a question I asked a few days ago. Also I was shocked to learn that MANY Medical care workers are not vaccinated. That is way beyond logical it seems to me. Thank you for your reply BB and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine!:)
      August 25, 2021 8:52 AM MDT

I realize you asked this question to fulfill your daily agenda but I'll answer it anyhow.  Which is more excruciatingly PAINFUL? Dying from the FLU or from COVID? I don't know anyone who has died from either one.  I haven't died from either one so I can't answer that question in either case.  Which do you pick as your death stick?  I don't pick either one. I could possibly die from either one but why would I pick one. I could get hit by a train and die but I wouldn't choose to die that way. Would you? We will all die and most have no choice on how that will happen. Wondering or predicting how someone might die isn't on my daily "things-to-do list".
      August 25, 2021 8:24 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 25, 2021 8:27 AM MDT